StudioK Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise indicated, StudioK owns all copyright of the material on the Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to StudioK. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, StudioK does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
Studio terms and conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of StudioK, 3 Pescud Close Tumbi Umbi 2261, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the studioK website studio-k.org
- While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. StudioK is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed, or cancelled for any reason.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class as late entry is discouraged and cannot be guaranteed.
- Leaving class early without a medical reason is strongly discouraged.
- Please check in at reception before each class.
- StudioK is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- StudioK has the right to refuse entry at any time.
- Bookings are to be made via our website.
- To book into a class you must pay at the time of booking.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such a practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises.
- Classes at StudioK may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss, or death.
- StudioK is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property, or death resulting from attending our studio.
- StudioK reserves the right to refuse access or entry to any person to its premises or to participate in any of its classes for any reasonable cause, including but not limited to, misconduct or intoxication or on medical grounds or failure to comply with these ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
By purchasing any of the services offered by StudioK you agree to observe any COVID-19 restrictions or recommendations imposed by the NSW Government and/or the Australian Government.
Booking changes and cancellation policy
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend. Nobody likes additional charges, but everyday classes get fully booked, and sometimes students miss out.
- Class cancellations must be made via the StudioK website
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance of a class or course start time will not incur a cancellation fee
- Cancellations within 24 hours will incur a $20 late fee
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email, or social media
- Refunds will not be offered due to cancellation
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
- Prices, products, and offers exclude GST.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- All purchases are final. StudioK does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions, or extensions on services, workshops, or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address, or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- studioK reserves the right to pass on the cost of any additional bank fees which may incur from disputed or failed transactions regarding a student’s account.
Workshops, school holiday programs, vouchers
- StudioK does not offer refunds or credits on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address, or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- If you cannot attend, you may transfer your workshop booking to another person’s name by calling or emailing StudioK at least 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Payment needs to be made upon booking.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins before the scheduled start time of the workshop. Late entry to workshops will not be permitted.
- Any no-show or absence will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked workshop you will be charged. Latecomers will be considered a no-show and you will be charged.
- StudioK accepts creative kids vouchers and active kids vouchers for some class types. Please note payment made using vouchers is not transferable, redeemable for cash or refundable for any reason. If your voucher is less than the total cost of the class you must pay the difference in full at the time of booking. If you have a balance remaining on your voucher it cannot be used towards another service and can only be used once at the time of booking. If you voucher cannot be validated your booking is void. Please refer to Service NSW for the eligible terms and conditions.
- Gift Cards can be used for yoga classes and workshops at StudioK
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Valid for 6 months from the date of first use.
- Gift Cards are not transferable.
- StudioK does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions, or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address, or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- We accept no responsibility if a card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission.
- Gift Cards may be purchased online or in the studio.
- StudioK is not responsible if gift-cards holders cannot use StudioK’s services or facilities because of an event caused by a natural force such as COVID-19 restrictions, extreme weather, or something similar beyond our reasonable control.